Saturday 2 May 2015

An Eerie Tale Mini Album


I wasn't convinced that I would like this paper collection from Graphic 45, I'm not big on Hallowe'en, although it is my dads birthday, but there were enough different designs not to have to constantly use pumpkins and bats
On the front cover there is some fussy cutting, a Tim Holtz grungeboard element which has been painted stamped and heat embossed. A Tim Holtz die cut, a couple of backed tears with teal coloured flatback pearls and some tiny little kraft and bead flowers which I bought an age ago in Poundland would you believe!
I used the hidden hinge binding, which I find the easiest way for me and made 3 pages in the same design with fold out flaps and top pockets for photo mats.
Each page was done in a different paper inside although the outer part of the flaps all matched. Inside this flap is a pocket made from some of the pumpkin paper and one of the cut aparts
Inside each flap is slightly different, this one has a tiny booklet made from black  card and one of the cut aparts tucked under a belly band
This page has a slit pocket with a couple of bookmark tags and a small corner pocket made from one of the cut aparts.
And on the back page there's an envelope tucked into a small pocket which has some journalling tags

Thank you for looking, I hope to see you again








No comments:

Post a Comment