Wednesday 29 April 2015

Somewhere in Time Mini Album No: 1


I'm trying to load these in chronological order, and this is an album I made for my niece Chloe's wedding in September 2014, so I'm getting up to date. This is a picture heavy post because there was such a lot going on



Loads and loads of Sweet Lilac Flowers blooms on the cover
The watch on the charm is a lovely little fob watch I found on ebay
 All the fussy cut corners in the album were mounted on black card before cutting so they would be sturdy
 There are loads of flaps, pockets and inserts to put stuff in 
Some of the pockets hold little notebooks to write in or stick mementos to 
 Although each of the pages is essentially the same design, there are little differences
 I love adding little envelopes
Who can resist a lacy corset!
One of the inserts, a folder with pockets and tags
 Each page has a large fold up flap with 2 smaller fold out flaps with journaling spots
Fold ups, fold outs
Hiding pockets, flaps and inserts
These papers were so vibrant and I just love the combination of turquoise and mustard



Well thanks for looking, and thanks to Bo Bunny for such wonderful papers

No comments:

Post a Comment